What is the Salt Water Coffee Podcast?
The Salt Water Coffee podcast is another way to enjoy selected Fair Winds and Following Seas blog posts! Additionally, the podcast features more informal material that is not strictly related to the topics of this blog. These could be things like movies, video games, random trivia, and life experiences. Some episodes also feature guests!
Where to Listen
The podcast is available on the following platforms. Click on any of the links below to start listening!
A Few Notes…
- The written Fair Winds and Following Seas blog retains precedence over the podcast.
- Only certain blog posts will receive a podcast episode. This is due to the fact that some blog posts are simply better suited for a reading format owing to the use of illustrations, photos, etc.
- Specific blog posts that do receive a podcast episode will always remain available in their original format (i.e. as a written blog post) for you to enjoy. Blog posts with podcast episodes will have a link at the top of the posts.
In summation, the Salt Water Coffee podcast will feature certain posts I’ve written for this blog, as well as more informal and unrelated material.
Here’s a list of the equipment I use for podcasting:
- ZOOM Podtrak P4 (Recorder/Audio Interface)
- RODE Podmic & ZOOM ZDM-1 (Mics)
- VIVO Pneumatic Arm Microphone Desk Mount & InnoGear Desktop Microphone Stand (Boom arm & stands)